The following methods of alternative access are available:
- Standard Microsoft® Windows® accessibility features.
- Keyboard access to most IBM ® Lotus® Sametime ® features:
- Keyboard shortcuts for commonly-used functions. Shortcut keys allow you to quickly access menu options by pressing a combination of keys instead of using your mouse or the arrow keys to move through menus.
- Press TAB (to move forward) and SHIFT+TAB (to move backward) to move through radio buttons, check boxes, and other controls in the Meeting Room.
- Press ENTER to activate links and buttons in the Meeting Room.
- Use the spacebar to activate radio buttons and check boxes in the Meeting Room.
IBM and accessibility
See the IBM Accessibility Center for more information about the commitment that IBM has to accessibility.